Thermo LLC includes all its subsidiaries and affiliates (“We/Us/Our”). We respect your right to privacy and take great care to protect your Personal Information.
The Personal Information we may collect from you includes, but is not limited to: your first and last names; full postal address; telephone number(s); email address(es); date of birth; sex; applicable username(s) and password(s); and any other information that may identify you.
We may also collect details of your computer’s internet protocol address, which may be collected by Our web-server.
Information and data may also be collected through “cookies”, which are small text files that can be used to recognise visitors, and to observe how a visitor navigates around the Website. The value of cookies is that it enables Us to improve the Website by better reflecting your interests.
Use of Personal Information
By using the Website, you agree that your Personal information may be recorded, used and protected by Us for the purpose(s) for which it is provided, which includes, but is not limited to:
• informing you of changes or modifications to the Website;
• contacting you with details of bookings, purchases, other services provided to you;
• sending you details of offerings from Us or our affiliates;
• carrying out market research to enable us to improve and track activity on the Website;
• complying with legal and/or regulatory requirements; and/or
• general record-keeping practices.
We will not share, license or trade your Personal Information with any other third party without your prior approval, unless we are obliged to do so by law or by a government body.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our list/provide any suggestions or correct/update any Personal Information then you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.